New Page 2

2018 starting off like a "regular year" Spring Yellowtail just starting to bite! Dave has three 3/4 day charters, Bluefin are around, Yellowfin on the distant horizon, email mike@sandiegofishingclub.com

Thread: Outcast Dennis Alfaro

Outcast Dennis Alfaro

Think his Birthday is coming up any day now. Happy BDay Bro!

Lo the angler. He riseth in the morning and upsetteth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart and when the day is far spent, he returneth, smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him.

Lo the angler. He riseth in the morning and upsetteth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart and when the day is far spent, he returneth, smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him.

Dennis Alfaro's (DAlfaro@sddpc.org) birthday is on Tuesday May 22nd

Outcast Santi
    DUDE!!!! I just got off the phone with Valdivia. I was just saying how I miss fishing with Dennis. Those are some GREAT photos. Thank you very much for posting them. The Monterey trip was outstanding. God Bless you and your family always Dennis. Happy Birthday bro.

When we getting on the water?

santi