New Page 2

2018 starting off like a "regular year" Spring Yellowtail just starting to bite! Dave has three 3/4 day charters, Bluefin are around, Yellowfin on the distant horizon, email mike@sandiegofishingclub.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Islander Mothership Trip to San Clemente, 15-17MAY15

Outcast Reny
    Res - good reminder on the dock rope. We don't normally use this but on the boat it will be needed.

Outcast Reny
    OEX and the Islander want us at the dock before 5:30pm on Friday. Do you guys know if they will be having dinner available onboard?

Only thing I didnt see yet:

8' bowline for tethering to the MS

Good lists and ideas. I just hope the weather lets up by the time we hit the water.

Reading glasses. So you can tie knots.

I hope it's calm after the storm you might consider a drift sock to slow ur drift in case it's blowing...
    "Don't worry, everything is gonna be alright!"

Outcast Resty
    I called OEX this afternoon. They verified the trip was a "go" when I asked them about the rain coming in. They expect some rain Friday night but for it to clear out that night with high pressure building on Saturday.

Outcast Reny
    I collated all the 'Bring-It' items into a kayak checklist with a separate tab for Mothership Kayak Trips but can't seem to upload it. Text me your email address and I'll send it to ya'll.

Outcast Reny
    Friday night dinner is NOT included. We can make plans to eat after loading up the yaks to the boat. Any suggestions?

Guys,
    Heres a live link to check the latest sea conditions off SCI, so we know what to expect:
    http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/mobile/stat...?station=46086

I was at the Landing yesterday, dinner at Mitch's..went over to the Seeker (future Relentless) and spoke with Capt Mikey. FORGOT about this trip and should have come by to see you off...

Need to find you on Sunday AM!
    Lo the angler. He riseth in the morning and upsetteth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart and when the day is far spent, he returneth, smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him.